Monday, November 14, 2005

Up in the Air

I know I haven't posted in a while. I really haven't had much to say I guess. This must be one of those down phases I go through. I planned on going to the Border's Pagan meeting but now I don't know if I even want to go. Actually that's not true. I don't want to go. Today has been a weird day for me. I have needs and I don't even know what they are.

I don't know what direction to take and I feel like I'm just hanging. It's not uncomfortable but I feel like I should be doing something. It's almost one of those what is life for feelings.

It's not that I'm sad, because I'm not. It's more that I worry I'll make a wrong choice. So I worry.

Things like where will I go when I move from this house, what kind of job do I want, you know things like that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mab said...

I can totally empathize with you.

I've been thinking over our conversation and ended up more confused than when we started. Perhaps at the start of a Mercury Retrograde isn't the right time to be trying to communicate 18 months worth of pent-up frustration.

Is it the retrograde that's doing your head in too?

6:33 AM 
Blogger Pixie said...

It must be going around. I had a mini meltdown the other week and Dirk in his infinite wisdom asked me "What do you WANT to do? What's YOUR dream?"

It only had me cry harder because I don't know.

2:39 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home