Friday, October 07, 2005

Dreaming

Last night my dream was sort of unusual.

One thing is this dream seemed to go on forever.

There were several people in this place, I can’t figure out if it were a house or just a building. I remember being kidnapped or it could have been simple as being held against my will. One of those two things though.

At one point I remember the people talking about someone. I had in my mind that he was a ghost. The thing was you couldn’t look directly at him. So we, the people and I, were sitting with our backs to where he would walk through. I noticed they all had mirrors or compacts with mirrors in their hands. I didn’t have one so a girl handed me one. When I opened mine there was no mirror. That was strange because how was I going to look if I didn’t have a mirror? I heard them all chattering and could see him coming in the room, I could see this from the angle of another’s mirror. I held mine up again and then just turned around. I was face to face with this guy/ghost whatever he was. There wasn’t anything scary about him at all. His name was Randy. We were standing toe to toe so that gave me an uncomfortable feeling. I think this is where the kidnapping/ being held against my will came in. A lot of this dream has faded but I remember the rest of the dream I was trying to get away. Not in that complete frantic escape feeling but just getting away.