Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Signs, signs, everywhere there'er signs

Things going through my head.

Why is it that when stating an opinion people think that they need to correct you?

If you don't want opinions don't ask questions. Pretty simple thing.

Don't try to convince people they are wrong because you disagree.

Because you don't understand another person's belief don't try to tell them how wrong they are to believe what they do.


So where am I going with this? Pretty simple, it has becomes obvious to me that I'm tired of everything. Swim fish, swim in your own stream and don't ask me if it's right.

Yes I'm rebeling, on many different levels. My hackles are up and all I can figure is Mercury being Retro. It's nothing to do with my personal life, things are going well. My serious side has gone quiet and will stay that way. There will be no more serious stuff out of me, not for public comsumption anyway. Bitter feelings? No not at all. I'm fine on that count. I'm just annoyed is all and I'm sure I'll get over it. lol

I've been feeling annoyances all day. Simple things that shouldn't matter, have. Of course some things were only annoyances cause I didn't want to do it. I really didn't want to be at work today but I had stuff I had to get done. I find that some people just annoy me because they are who they are. I shouldn't be like that really, but I guess I just know they are going to get under my skin. These are the times I'm not safe to be around people. Not because of what I might do to them but the things I hold in and let fester. It's not good for me, yet I still do it. lol Got to wonder why.

No excitement for me today. I had a visit from one of the police guys to pick up some software I ordered for them. I pulled some leaves out of the skimmer for the pond. Fed the fish and petted some of them. My underwear are driving me nuts. *sighs* They look so cute but they wear terrible.

Oh well that's it for now.