Friday, April 28, 2006

I give up

I give up. I just give up.

See all I wanted to do was get out of the house. Go somewhere even for a few minutes. So I went to the house (from the office which is over the garage)to change clothes. I walked in to find that my nephews dog, who Matt my oldest son is baby sitting for, pooped in his cage. The house stunk. The poor dog was terrified which tells me they must spank him. I felt really bad for the dog and didn't fuss at him. I drag the huge dog cage out of the house so I can hose it down. That takes a while. The dog is looking guilty and scared. So I take time with the dog to calm him down. Got the cage cleaned and luckily have another large crate for the dog to be in. I go change clothes, two of my cats are terrified of the dog and won't come out of my room. They are chattering 90 mph at me about it. I get ready to go and wham! My car battery.

It's not bad enough that dad's cancer has spread. No I have to get hit with my freakin car battery dying. The stupid charger went tits up. The Expedition's freakin transmission is out plus it's dead also.

Then my mom called and I tried not to cry or at least to stop crying. I failed and she said what's wrong so I went through the car and dog thing with her. I told her I was just so frustrated. She then told me that when she was pregnant with my sister that she had a doctors appointment and her car wouldn't crank. She called her dad who was a mechanic and he was on his way to help her. She was so upset not to mention hormonal that she picked up and hammer to beat the car with. She said she drew back and heard her dad say Reita Ellen don't you hit that car. lol She said he pittled with it for a little and it cranked up. He told her to come by the garage and he'd replace the battery. You know the difference between me and my mom? I was thinking of getting my 45 and putting a few rounds into my car. Yes I'm hormonal, yes I'm dealing with what's going on with dad and yes at this second it's too much for me to handle.

I just can't deal with anymore right now.