Friday, June 09, 2006

Why Some Ex's Should be Destroyed

Ok so here is where it stands.

He called me today, which I pressed ignore, I listened to his voice mail he wants to know what time on Sunday he can bring an appraiser by to look at the house. Hmmmm never? I look at the divorce papers and it says 3 appraisers that we BOTH agree on. This is the first I've heard of this appraiser and I'm not agreeing to it until I can check him out. Sunday is not a normal day for them to work so I know he is doing this on the side. This AIN'T gonna work.

I get an email from him asking when. So I wrote back and said Sunday isn't good. This is his response.

"Why is it not good for me to show the appraiser? Is this going to turn into a battle? Are we going to have to fight over this?"


He started it. He is the one who came on and started demanding. He is the one who says he isn't paying the salary he promised. We will see.

Now he is emailing me about the American Express cards. He is trying to pin stuff on me that I didn't charge. He is such a wanker. He is trying to say I've spent $10,000 since December. There are charges that happened in Florida. I haven't been there in years. He was there this year. Maybe he should check Michelle's card. he is a stupid bastard. I sent him a email that said fuck you, you aren't pinning this all on me. He sent back no fuck you. I always loved a good fuck you fight.

He is not in control and will not control me again. So Tom might as well stick his head up his own ass cause I'm done with him.


Oh I forgot to mention I found out why he wants me to leave so quickly. He is trying to get married the end of July or first of August. He is such a dick and she is going to take him for everything he has. His problem not mine.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cerridwyn's Cauldron said...

*nods* he deserves what he's going to get, Georgia....he's earned it.

threefold.....so if you're one, and Dallas is #2 (literally and figuratively) I can't wait to see what happens when #3 hits him!

12:25 PM 
Blogger Georgia said...

Oh dear... I wasn't even thinking about that. Dallas IS #3. I was the second wife.

12:27 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home