Thursday, June 22, 2006

Wholly cow! When is this going to end? I swear to the Gods tom can't just leave things alone. He always has to try and bully me.

This is what I sent him.

"You want a message here it is.

I agreed to the money so pay it. $$$$. Matt said you were holding the $$$$ until I moved out. Sorry that isn't going to work. You will sign a legally binding promissory note as I don't trust you any more nor will I ever again. You lied to me for 2 years. You said you would pay the utilities for me and you said that in the attorney's office and he remembers you saying it. He remembered you saying you would pay me $30,000 a year also. He remembers how you agreed to everything. He and I discussed the decree so I know exactly what it said.

Guess what I'm not intimidated by you so shut up. You have no control over me. The sooner YOU are out of my life the better. I guess I was a fool to ever believe you or your word. Shame on me for that.

You word means nothing. You promised my dad as you have promised Michelle's dad you would always take care of me. Obviously a lie. You told me a few weeks ago you would always be there for me, again another lie. I wish Michelle good luck with a liar like you.

You need mental help.

Plus you brought Matt into this so blame yourself and take some responsibility for once in your life.

So give me a legally binding Promissory note for $$$$, $$$$ of that to be paid on Monday June 26, 2006 and I want a security deed for that $$$$. You will get the quitclaim deed when I have the promissory note.

I should be out August 1st and I should have that $$$$ before then.

May you live in interesting times."


Now I'm waiting to hear back from him. He has gone from total asshole to trying to be in control of himself just today. I have two nasty voicemails and one that he is speaking reasonably. This is how he does stuff. He uses intimidation if he can and then if that doesn't work he actually tries to be a person. I just wish he would learn that being nasty doesn't make him right.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cerridwyn's Cauldron said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!


Whatever you need, I've got your back. He's no man, he's a fuckstick. Not even a fuckstick considering.......he's lower than fuckstick! He's not man enough to be a freshly carved ginger buttplug.

*hugs*

Breathe in and out - you're in the right.

3:20 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home