Sunday, July 09, 2006

Something vexes thee?

Today the boys and I went to see Pirates of the Carribbean. I enjoyed the movie and I have to agree with Anna, I liked when they ripped Orlando's shirt off. lol The scenery was beautiful, and I loved how gorgeous the water was. The beaches were beautiful and made you want to be there.

Mab posted her photos of Glastonbury and I felt homesick. It's interesting since I've been there once. Still it happened. I enjoyed her photos though. One day I'd like to go back and spend more time there.

My neighbor just stopped by and gave me some squash. I thought it was sweet of them really. When I came back in with it I remembered Roxanne's message about getting too much squash and sneaking to neighbors houses and leaving it for the. lol

What is it that life has in store for me? Sometimes I wish I had at least a hint so I would know so I could make the best choices. I'm just happy to be alive I guess but I still wonder. I have so many questions and no answers that I can find. I know in time but again I would like them now. I want so much and yet fear at the same time. I still haven't learned to trust myself.

These are the times I just want to run away and hide. I hate this.