Sunday, February 13, 2005

What a strange day. Nothing good and nothing bad happened it's just seemed like a numb day. I don't see a lot of happiness but not the sadness either. It just feels strange. Last night I hit the bed at 9:00pm and watched Horse Whisperer for a while. Then I was out and stayed that way until around 7:00 this morning. Then I just lay there in bed relaxing and thinking. I wasn't very successful in the thinking part because I kept falling back to sleep. lol

My stomach still is fucked up from taking so many Excedrin last week. I swear it feels like it's screwed my ulcer up again. Everything makes my stomach hurt. Now the past two days I haven't had any energy.

I'm debating on going to the meeting tomorrow night. Right now I'm not feeling like it but things change ya know?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mab said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}} for the stomach.

For the record, I'm happy. I finished inputting ALL of my family tree into the Tribal Pages late last night and though I know that isn't everyone else's idea of fun, it is mine! I can now use that to see where to go now. And because it's been five years since I was really into it, it's been great to recap.

yours
Mab
xxxxx

4:20 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home