Saturday, February 12, 2005

Life

Well today I spent time cleaning. I will vaccum tomorrow as my head was hurting today and I didn't feel like adding to it with the vaccum noise. I've hardly been on the computer at all, this morning I posted one maybe two emails and that was it. I've not had any motivation to post anything much.

Jo, Bex and Branny have been trying to get me to come over to visit in May. I got my answer to a question that was not quite asked. So I won't be going this time. Tough I do hope that when I do go back I'm in better shape than I was last time. lol

I'm thinking that Tom will be moving to Texas. I talked with our dealer at Sokkia yesterday and she said that Tom had mentioned wanting to open a store in Texas. He hadn't mentioned that to me. *shrugs* No great loss.

I may be going on my first date next week. Not totally sure yet on whether it will happen or not. Then I get a horoscope today that tells me cautious is fine but stop getting paranoid. lol the reason I find it so funny is I have been planning which purse to take so my .45 would fit. lol

2 Comments:

Blogger Puffer said...

So you gone on that date yet?? :D

Heather

7:25 PM 
Blogger Georgia said...

No, Wednesday. Hmmm... I've forgotten all about dates. lol Scary thought actually.

7:50 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home