Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Squishy horse

Sitting here parts of my dream last night are coming back to me.

My mother, sister and I were at a barn and were going to ride. These weren't our horses but more like rental horses. There was something strange about the people but I can't quite remember what. This girl took us into the barn to let us look at the horses. There was a horse in the last stall that she showed us and I told her I didn't want to ride that one (an appaloosa). Then she showed me another horse. This horse was so odd but it's the one I wanted to ride (buckskin). This horse was like a joker or something. It knew tricks and I think it's legs moved funny. This horse felt squishy when I got on his back. I'm not sure how to explain it but it felt weird. His back was broad and he rode good. We fought a little about him wanting to go back to the barn. It was just so strange though because it didn't really feel like I was riding. He moved funny. I do remember mom, Gay and I all being on top of a hill, just sitting there.

I remember being on the horse in the barn and riding him out like they told me. The problem was the roof was getting shorter and there would be no way to ride him out. I wasn't sure he would even get out. I stayed on and rode out and the roof seem to move up so I didn't have any trouble riding out.

That's really all I can remember now.