Friday, February 11, 2005

Dreams

I was traveling with some people. By traveling I mean like to another state. We were all having a good time just being together. I remember we traveled on foot. We went through this one little town that had mostly old people in it. They were so funny, nice and helpful. There was a man and I that seemed to be really good friends. We spent a lot of time together, meaning while we were all traveling he and I walked and talked with each other a lot. So we are in this little town and we decided to get married. Though it was more like he asked me and I didn't agree or disagree. So a judge married us and we all continued to travel. We came to one place that had a chocolatier. Supposedly he made the best chocolate in the world. So we stopped and got some chocolate, I got milk chocolate, dark chocolate and it seems like a light chocolate. So we continued to travel and came to this one place and all the people were out in this grassy area. It wasn't like a party but they were socializing. This man and child came up on a white horse. I noted that the horse needed to be fed more. It wasn't that it was too skinny but it could use some weight. The horse had wonderful confirmation. Nice big shoulders, short back, nice hips, beautiful head and strong neck. I notice the neck most for some reason. Some how I wound up with the horse and was walking it to tie up in the shade. There was another horse there already. As I was starting to tie the horse up another man told me that it wasn't necessary. Just throw the rope over it's neck and let it graze, it wouldn't run off. I shrugged and said like this and turned to find the rope already over the horses neck and it grazing. The thing was now this horse was brown. It wasn't a bay but brown.

Some where in the above part of the dream I got divorced. It was like 30 minutes after we got married. I don't remember when it happened but I just remember it happening.

So we are traveling again heading back. We decided to stopped by the chocolate place again. This time as we approached we were told that this was an (the name is gone now) village. As we entered people looked strangely at us, sort of like they were suspicious of us. I noticed that they were all blonde headed. Of course the lightness of hair varied. As we came in we past a military group that was in training. (Their uniforms were very similar to the Calvary of the old west) We stopped where the chocolate dude was, tied the horses up but the store was closed. So we walked to the heart of town which wasn't too far at all. About a stones throw from the store. I sat down next to a couple of old men and was talking with them. We got around to talking about the chocolate dude and I asked if one of them minded asking him if he would sell me some more chocolate. I showed them that I still had some of the chocolate I had purchased earlier. One of the guys took off but didn't say anything. After a bit a man in a grayish suit showed up, older man who walked slightly bent over. He smiled and said of course he remembered me.

That's all I remember of the dream.