Thursday, March 04, 2004

YES! YES! YES!

My dad gets to come home. He was so excited. You could feel his energy bouncing. He really really hate hospitals. He cracks me up when he says "All they have in there are sick people". Well, yes they do. What he actually means by that is that he doesn't want to go because he may catch something that is contagious.

A side note to that. My cousin who use to work with contagious dieases said that every hospital should be burned to the ground after 10 years. She said there is some bad stuff lurking within those walls.

Ok, back on track here. So I asked dad if Gay had called him and he sat there for a moment and said well I don't know. I said ok. I hung up after he hurried me off the phone and called Gay. She said yeah I talked to him while we were at the Denver airport. LOL I had figured as much. His memory is getting bad. His hearing is going of course though being a man he has always had selective hearing. LOL