Thursday, March 04, 2004

The Overcast Thursday Outlook

Yes it is overcast. With Tom out of town I slept like a baby. I went to sleep on my right side and woke up on my right side, I hadn't moved all night. LOL All week I've been waking up feeling not rested at all but not today. :-) The sleep was more like sleeping in your lovers arms, very comforting. I felt loved.

Yesterday I told Tom about a suspicious vehicle, well I emailed him all the information. He called this morning annoyed that I hadn't called him. He was sitting in on a deposition so he wouldn't have answered the call anyway. SO he said did you call the police? I said No I got the 45. You know my weapon of choice. ;-)

Ok, I need to go exercise now... Ugh... I can't I just ate breakfast. Damn... I'll have to do it before lunch then.