Friday, February 27, 2004

Is this the Mindbender ride?

Today has gone fairly well. Tom and I went to lunch but before he could hardly sit down Dallas called him. I'm really torn on how I feel about it. I don't know if it's that I feel it's rude or if somewhere I'm a bit jealous. Today though after I did the banking I mailed a letter off to my dear Edan. So maybe he will get his letter by Wednesday or Thursday next week.

So everything was feeling pretty good but I noticed on the way home I started getting a little aggressive towards the other drivers who I obviously think can't drive. I come in the read emails and see that FtE finally showed up but I didn't even feel like saying hi. I know I'm sick. *smiles* Now I'm feeling like I'm on a rollercoaster called the mindbender. I'm up one nano second and down the next. I really don't like this emotional rollercoaster. I want to cry but then don't. LOL

While Tom and I were having lunch we had another one of those dating conversations. He said he was scared and excited. I just smiled. He said I'm really scared but not enough to stay. I'm not really freakin sure how I feel about that comment. He said he wasn't one to be by themselves. He asked if I had thought about it yet. I said no I think I might like some time for me. He looked rather surprised but he understood what I meant. Laurence made a good point to me about rejecting love out of hand so quickly cause Goddess may have other plans. *grins* I'm sure she does. Am I a person who could be alone? I don't really know. Maybe... maybe not. Really it's great to wake up in someone's arms. Of course it's been ages since that happened... so having that again would be good. Tom made me smile when he said he was shy. He had mentioned that to Dallas and she told him he wasn't. LOL So we talked about it and I said I was too and he said no you aren't. I said yes I am, it's only when I'm comfortable that I'm not. He raised his eyebrow and said well then I've never seen you in an uncomfortable situation. I guess he never noticed that I drew my strength from him when we were together in strange places. He just assumed that I stood on my on I guess. It isn't true.

Maybe the crying shower would be good...