Wednesday, February 25, 2004

It has gotten funnier... Today has been horrible for Tom. After his computer died this morning he started making a negative list. This list is of everything negative that has happened since I cast the spell. LOL It just too damn funny. The court reporter I talked about.... Well she lost one of her favorite earrings down the drain of her shower. Now I'm finding this all absolutely hysterical. What is funny is that he is trying to decide if I did something else instead of what I said. So this morning I lit a candle for money and we got a big check in the mail. SO I pointed out to him that that was a good thing. LOL

It's just kind of funny that he is nervous.

Our conversations have gotten really interesting. He told me that the court reporter, we'll call her Dallas, called him. I said so this means I can let all my men call me. He looked kind of funny and said well as long as you don't use all your minutes up. LOL So now we are having the dating talk. We even had the condom talk. Now that was funny. LOL He says you remember how hard it was to know what your date was thinking? *giggles wildly* No I don't remember NOT knowing what they were thinking. I always knew! So this is really starting to be more and more fun.