Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Oh I forgot! I was doing a spell earlier. I had written it and burned the paper in this clay cauldron I have in the office. I had forgotten to take it outside and Tom had gone up to my desk. He found the burned paper and called me and asked what I was doing. I said what do you mean. He went on to say he found the burned paper and asked if I was hiding something. I said no I did a spell. Well he got all kind of freaked out and wanted to know what kind of spell. LOL So finally I said what did you ask me for? He sat there. Then I had to remind him that he asked me to help him find a girlfriend. He said but I didn't give you any specifics. LOL *grins* I said I know, but I know what you are looking for.

So he messaged the court reporter I talked about earlier and told her. Well she freaked out thinking I did it to her. I said you did tell her no didn't you... He said yeah I did.

Simple little thing and he was freaked out. Me I'm tickled cause now he is worried what I might do to him. I do have to admit the devilish part of me came out when he walked in the house. He said what did you really do? I grinned at him and looked at his crotch... :-D What can I say I do have an evil side. LOL No I didn't do that to him. *grins*