Friday, February 27, 2004

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes a rough life. I didn't work yesterday. I told Tom the walk way to the garage was to treacherous.
:-D Well I didn't get pictures of the snow, battery was dead on the camera. *sighs* I'll live though. ;-)

Today is overcast and cold. Not a very pretty day but it seems this day is holding something special. I can feel it. There is an excitement in the air. Just wish I knew what it was about. LOL Saoirse email about the passport this morning reminded me that I wanted to get one... Michael wants one too. I could think of all kinds of places to go if I had one. One thing though, I don't know about traveling by myself. I've never done that and well that makes me nervous. Heck I can get lost in another country and never be heard from again. Heck I can get lost going to another state!

Tom and I went to Florida one year and I thought while he was in class I would go see an old home that I had lived in. I found the place without any trouble. I was really tickled. On the way back to the hotel though was a different story. I found myself on I-75 northbound. LOL So luckily I remembered the hotel number and said excuse me but I'm lost. LOL I think somewhere in the back of my mind I knew that I needed to get out of Florida. I've never liked the place... So there I was headed back to Georgia. LOL

So see I'm dangerous when left unattended. ;-)