Saturday, February 28, 2004

Ah, what a day...

I'm feeling satiated right now...

I cleaned the kitchen, have one more load of wash to do, I've had my shower... Let me say for the record I love my shower. It's better than sliced bread. I could stay in there for hours. I love my spa tub too but after a while I start sweating and am ready to get out. LOL Sometimes I stay in the tub past wrinkly fingers time and the water will be cold. LOL I do some really great meditating in there. I drag the cd player in there find some good music and put it one. Nothing like it. It's really cool.

I've decided that I will not hide from love should it come looking for me. This is a growth period for me and time for me to take chances. To let life happen without feeling like I have to be in control it. I've hidden for love long enough. I want to experience it again. I want the emotions. I want it all.