Saturday, February 28, 2004

It's Saturday and beautiful outside. I'm sitting here watching history be made... Yes WG is going to hit 5000 post in the shortest month of the year. LOL

I've thought about the obit thing and well... It doesn't interest me. Not that I'm afraid of dying, I've just never been really poetic, nor a Bard. About as far as I could get was She lived and she died. Not that there has been anything bad in my life it's just hard sometimes to figure out how to put into words what you want to say. So I just didn't come up with anything that deserved to be posted. LOL

I had a long talk with a friend I hadn't spoken to in over a year. She is back to her old self and living life again. She had been put on anti depressants and they weren't helping her. The doctors just kept upping the dosage. So she stopped taking the medication and feels much better now. She has a "psychic" that lives a few houses down from her and she was telling me that one of her friends went to see the lady. This lady had the gall to ask the woman if she had more than the $40.00 she charged for the reading. The girl said yeah I just cash my paycheck. The woman said well to give you a really good reading, one that will really help you I need $400.00 !!!! Now I think this woman should be run out of business. She gives every person that reads a bad reputation. Luckily the girl wasn't stupid enough to fall for it. Anyway so I think one day my friend and I are going to see The Mel Gibson movie... forgot the name already. LOL

Ok, off to do some laundry.