Sunday, February 29, 2004

Sunday, Sunday


Ah yes... I've been sleeping really hard lately when I do sleep. I had this interesting dream that was something to do with something more like night school. The night school that we sometimes go to to learn things. Well here is the dream.

I think I learned something last night in a dream. Since I've never dealt with spirits in any way other than saying oh my God I saw one. *grins* Last night my dream had me in a house that had an unhappy spirit in it. It was a man who was very angry. I found my self sleeping and things were happening in my dream state I was aware of. He was trying to possess me to a point. It was like he wanted to say something but no one was hearing him so he wanted to use me to be heard. I was fighting him in my sleep and started calling for my dad (who looked nothing like my dad). Finally my dad came over and was holding me. I was trying to tell him that there was a spirit in the house that wanted us out. He just tried to hush me. I could see lights being turned on and off behind him and asked if he could see it. I could see down the hall another room where the lights were being turned off and on. There were a couple of old folks in there who I didn't recognize. Finally I got my dad to see what was happening and he decided to get me out of there. I told him I knew someone who could get rid of this spirit. When we got to the door my dad had to duck down to get out of the room. The door was all of a sudden like a half door that would go into the attic. The spirit let my dad out but tried to keep me there. I was holding the door with both hands and was finally able to get out. I went down the stairs and it was like the woman I had spoke of was walking behind me talking. She was telling me about why spirits are like they are. I turned to see she was on the tv screen, I got the feeling she had taped this for me. She said for them it is like having a walkie talkie that doesn't work they try and try to make it work but can't. She said it's like talking into a black hole. She also said anger could not be used to send them on their way. It worked opposite. Like it gave them more power to hang on.

The woman had short hair, bleached blonde, you could see it was dark at one time.

I don't know it was a weird dream.



Then the night before I dreamed a friend of mine was in a wheel chair and when her husband pushed her up to the table I had moved over to make room for her. I reached over and rubbed her back. She said I don't like being touched and you know it. She was rather rude about it. LOL So I said well can I touch your hair. I was just trying to help her relax. I gave up and woke. Then last week sometime I had such a real dream that I'm still trying to figure out if it was dream or something that really happened. A woman picked up my crescent moon necklace and my pentacle saying they were beautiful. The thing is I can't remember anyone touching me.