Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Dallas Calling

I haven't talked about Ms Dallas lately. The one who talks to Tom all the time. Well she sends him messages on his phone and he calls her. Sometimes she calls him. Last night at around 9:30 she sent a message and he grinned at me and said I need to go do some stuff in the office. I said need to go talk to Ms. Dallas eh? He just grinned. He came back in the house around 11:45pm. I had turned off all the lights, tv and shut the doors. LOL This morning he asked me about it. I don't know what to tell him cause I'm not really sure how I feel about it.

I did say something about having men to call me and he said well yeah that's fine. LOL He would really love to take her out. He is rather nervous about dating. Me I can't say until it happens. I have no expectations of how I should or would feel. I could have a practice date. Not with a real person but a virtual date. That way if I don't like it I could say, forget this and disconnect. LOL

For those of you who are married... Have you ever thought about all the annoying things your spouse does? LOL Well it's just strange thinking about having to get use to someone news annoying habits. Tom for example goes in to the bathroom to take a shower. He turns on both sets of lights in the bathroom then the one in the shower. Sometimes the one in the potty room. Then he dries off goes to his closet turns on those light plus the hallway lights. Then into the bedroom and turns on the over head lights. This is in the day time for Gods sake! Then leaves them on and goes off. I go behind him turning off lights. It drives me nuts. Another thing he does. He takes (if he takes) his dirty dishes into the kitchen and puts them either on the counter by the empty sink or on the island in front of the sink. What part of put your dishes in the sink is hard to understand? There are actually a lot of things he does that annoy me but we all have out little problems... Except me... ;-)