Tuesday, May 10, 2005

What a day

I'm having one of those what I call stupid days. It's where simple solutions escape me. lol I'm installing a secondary hard drive in Matt's computer to see if that will fix the problem. That was Tom's idea. Matt's computer is taking forever to start up, so Tom said maybe it was the hard drive. I've done everything I can think of and am now just annoyed at it. On top of that I hurt my thumb putting that stupid hard drive in place. lol Now here is where the stupid comes in. The cable that connect it to the mother board. The box said I have to use their cable. If I do there is no place for said cable to plug in. If I use the one that runs off the master hard drive then everything is cool. I have to ask someone who knows computers. lol

Tom is annoying me. It's work though. There is an attorney who has been trying for weeks to get an update from Tom, so Tom avoids him because he gets pissed off that the person calls so much. Last week I got Tom to agree to a phone conference and that he would have this guy a report by today. The conference was suppose to happen at 11:30am yesterday. Yes supposed to, which means Tom didn't feel like being bothered. So first thing this morning this guy has started calling. Then Tom says send me the accident report on the case. Ok, no problem. Then he calls back and says who's his client? Ermmm what does the file say Tom? He says the name then says I thought he had the other person. Well that's because he is too fucking stupid to know the name of the file instead of where it happened. Yep got to know who you're working on. Now everytime someone does something that he doesn't like he has a complete fit. Another attorney wants to know when he is coming out to MS to do some work. He was suppose to go last week but the attorney had a death in the family. The thing is truly Tom doesn't need the attorney there. It's not like he is going to help do anything. So now I know that Tom will be acting like a jackass setting his feet against going. These people are willing to pay him $300 an hour and he bitches cause he cuts into his play time.

My lawn mower has got to be fixed. I dreamed about the damn grass being tall. *sighs* On an up note my roses are going crazy! They look great. I love my roses.