Tuesday, March 29, 2005

They took Terry

This dream felt like I was awake. I remember a lot of regular day to day stuff. Kids playing baseball and stuff. There was a red team and a blue team of baseball players. My son was on the blue team. They had layed a game against the red team and lost the championship. The kids did their normal about winning.

We all went to an eating place only to find the red team there too. The kids immediately started goofing off and playing. The two coaches and I were talking and laughing. One of the coaches boy's was upset because he had lost his girlfriend. Somehow I became privy to this conversation. They had come back here to get her for the boy. By hear I mean Earth. I seemed to be alright with this. I remember some strange places I can't describe because of darkness.I don't know where we were but I remember the boy proudly telling me he was back here to get his girlfriend. The coaches talked about it for a while. Somehow I was going back with them too. I didn't ask they just said I was.

I went to a place that I felt was a house and the two women there were telling me about something that was like a movie or something. It involved a sorrel horse and laying hands on the horse and giving it energy. They were laughing about how funny it was that the horse climbed in the persons lap while they did the energy. ( I think this may have been because of a post fro Pixie talking about sending energy to her boxers dogs) I saw this horse through the window so I reached through and placed my hands just above it withers and sent energy. The horse was getting kind of wiggly, like it was trying to get closer. I heard one of the women say "Georgia!" and then laugh. I look and the two women were in an area that was below the ground but I remember see a lake or something. The horse came out of it and was trying to get in the woman's lap. I was pulling my hands back from the horse and the horse nipped me on the palm of my hand. I was in disbelief that the horse did that and said it several times. The strange part here was that even with me touching this horse through the window and down with the women.

Then we were all in this house and I liked the lay out of it. I was standing in the kitchen with one woman and found that I was having to explain some words to her. Simple words that she didn't know. We were having a good time laughing and talking. Then man came in and was in a rush trying to get things all ready. They were all preparing to leave. The kids were busy get ready and the dad was running back and forth. I was told to get my stuff ready too. I realized that I didn't have anything but socks. I had three pairs. The ones I put on were mismatched. They were longer and bigger. The woman was talking to me and should me her true self. She was alien. She was a gray, sort of like a dolphin and also had the variations in color. Also the skin was smooth like a dolphins. Her face was long but I could see anything other than her face. It wasn't a frightening face or even one that cause me to be concerned.

The male was still rushing around and he was complaining about the changes made in the arrangements of who was going in which pod. Apparently they gained another person they hadn't expected. The woman still in her true form started telling me about her planet. She was telling me that their planet wasn't perfect that they had problems too. I remember thinking why didn't I ask questions about where I was going. She continued telling me about things. She said they had alerts that meant everyone should go inside because they had tsunami's all the time. It seemed that it was common like our storms. They weren't even really afraid of them they were so common. They just went inside.

At this point I started telling her I liked the layout of the house. It had been enlarged some by enclosing the garage. The rooms were large and it felt good in there. The only thing is I remember walking through construction that was still going on. The kids found me and the little one jumped on a play train. The two older ones were talking and playing. We were finally called to say it was time.

We were at a store and the other coach showed up and the two of them were talking. The one coach came out and had one piece of paper money that wasn't like anything we have. It was green, but an odd green. The other man was holding one too, it was a reddish pink. They made some kind of communication to each other about not needing the money anymore. I laughingly said they could give it to me because every tourist should have foreign money to take home. Again they passed some unspoken conversation between each other. I looked at the one I was riding with and said I'm not going am I? He shook his head and I said at least let me say good bye to my son before you take him. I was walking towards the car when I woke up. I woke up thinking they took Terry from me. I felt sad but it was on a strange level.