Sunday, March 13, 2005

In the Garden of Eden

For two days now I've been in the yard working. I watched "Judging Amy" the other day and this landscape designer asked the woman who died. She was taken back and he went on to explain that it was her daughters house. He called her on it and pointed out a special rose she had and said that it wasn't something someone would have that didn't garden. He went on to say that letting the garden go was what happened when someone died. I thought about that and realized that is what I've been doing for about 3 years. When I looked out at the yard I realized it did reflect how a person was feeling. Letting things die or just look like it no one cares. It tells about you.

So I've been outside raking, pulling, spraying and cussing. lol Those briars hurt! Every time I get frustrated I remind myself that I cleaning my soul. lol Redefining myself.