Saturday, March 12, 2005

Remind me..

That I should keep that big mirror in my bedroom covered. I uncovered it yesterday and didn't think about covering it back up. So I climbed in bed and did my normal toss and turn trying to find the right spot to sleep in. Then it started. Noises, spooky feelings, heck I'm surprised spooky music didn't start playing. So I brushed it off and covered up more. Then I just started feeling like something was going on. So I toss and turned more. Found another position to sleep in and all the weird stuff kept on. By now I'm starting to think I'm paranoid. So I finally fall asleep. I dream I'm awake in my bed laying like I was really laying. The noises started up again. They were coming from where the mirror is. I heard someone messing around by the door, which is where the mirror is. Then I heard foot steps coming towards the bed and keys jingling. I fully expected someone to sit on the bed it felt that real. I woke up when the sound got next to the bed. I looked around and nothing. I spied the mirror and thought I should just cover the damn thing up. So I crawled out of bed and grabbed a sheet and threw over it. Lo and behold the noises stopped and I fell right to sleep.

Right before I woke I dreamed I was walking with my dogs. Mind you I have a German Shepard and 2 Jack Russells. However in my dream they were more like they were all German Shepards. The coloring was wrong though. Still so I'm walking with 3 big dogs that were mine. We were walking past a farm and the dogs were just playing and having a good time. I saw a foal in the pasture and it was laying down. I checked on it and it felt like it was dead. So I left it and the dogs and I kept walking. They were still running around and I walked past the house and was looking down the dirt road when the door open and this girl steps out with one dog. I hollered to her to wait and let me get me dogs so they wouldn't bother her. She stopped and said something like yes please cause this dog will fight. So I turned away from the road and went to get my dogs and she came on out and went to the right. I got to my dogs and I turned to tell her about the foal. I turned and my dogs had drug the foal over to me and had just turned loose of it when I turned to see the foal at my feet. This old man came out and I was afraid that he was going to think my dogs did this. There wasn't a mark on the foal so I started talking fast, trying to tell him all the symptoms.

I told him how her skin felt like rubber and she was cold and her eyes were open... I placed one hand on her hip and the other on her shoulder as I was telling him this. I turned to look at her again and her skin felt supple, before she had felt dehydrated. I stroked her neck and she blinked. She was alive.

I woke up.

*****

Earlier I dreamed I was in New Zealand. Don't ask how I knew it was it just was. I was standing on this cliff above some town that was on the shore of the ocean. I was standing up there with a man. There were these men in the waters edge. This wasn't like a beach at all, the area was very rocky. These men in the waters edge were trying to get this shark out of the water. It was a hammer head shark and I told the man next to me that they were mean bastards, meaning the hammer heads. These men had the shark and where taking it out of the water but they were walking along the edge of this rocky place. It was like the edge of a cliff to the ocean but it was water level. Anyway as they moved down the way trying to figure out where to bring it ashore it broke loose. Then I was right there with them watching. They were heading it towards an inlet when it got free. There were some men in the water and I was worried about that. Then they had ropes in the water and this roping started moving like they had snared the shark. So they were all excited and moved it towards shore but it wasn't the shark, it was some other creature. I just remember it being kind of a dark creamy color. Then the shark was spotted again. I found myself in a resturant in line. I was asking the man I was with what I should order. I didn't see a menu to oder from. Everything was being made as it was ordered. So the man in front of me said he was having fish and chips and I said it sounded good to me. So they handed me my plate and I went and sat at this table with all these people. We talked and when I got up the scene had changed to where I was standing somewhere. I don't know where it was, it was a mixture of a house and cave. It had the look of a house on the outside but inside it had the occassional look of a cave but it felt like a cave.

I don't really remember anything much past this. Just flashes and that's it.