Monday, March 07, 2005

Acting and running

I found myself in a school. High school by the folks and subjects. My class was cleaning an area of the school. It was strange because it wasn't like a punishment and we were happy to do it. Well most of us. There was this one girl who did everything she could to avoid the work. I told her to get to work because everyone else was. She said something smart about it. There was this table that had different types of breads on it. Just like in a super market. It was loaf breads though. I was straightening the table when I noticed the date on the bread. It was 2001 and then I noticed both ends of the packaging were open. I went to wait by the teacher's lounge but this student came by and something he said made me change my mind. When our teacher got out she praised everyone and I pointed out the girl that wasn't doing anything. So the teacher had a word with her.

Then I found myself standing in a theatical class. I was standing there and the other students were discussing the play we were to do. This one girl had the lead female part and I had the second part. My part would mean I would stand in front of the audience and sing a song. I remember the panic when I realized the teacher expected me to sing. Heck I can't even stand in front of people and talk! Who am I suppose to sing. The lead girl was practicing her song and I thought I should be doing the same but I had no music to do so with. We were having a good time in the class. Everyone was singing their parts and reciting their lines and I still had nothing to study by. I saw the video of the play we were doing and I thought I could watch that and get the tune of the music in my head so I could sing the song. At this point is when I acknowledged that I could n't read music. I noticed that the teacher was playing the songs but the students were having to figure out what the words were that were being sung. I could even hear it clear enough to understand any of the words. One person came in after I did and she handed paper to her. She sat down and started writing.

The teacher wanted to practice a scene and I was to shoot this girl. She was so funny about it. She was a goof off but was paying attention to this. So the scene started and she was dancing through these people and I was behind her tracking her. It was strange because as we got into the scene I was really tracking her. We went up and around and got to this one point and I had a clear *shot* so I took it. She fell and died, but not really just like in a play. The teacher was happy but my mind went back to the tracking and where I messed up.

Then we were to come to dress rehearsal. I had on a dress like Glinda the Witch of the North's. lol Yep it was even pink. I noticed that several others had on pink but the dresses were different. My dress did not have sparklies on it though. I didn't want them. I noticed the lead and her dress was different. We all kind of laughed talking about how funny it would have been if anyone had gotten the same dress. It even played out in front of us.

I'm not sure how the dream changed but I was being chased by these guys. As long as I was around a bunch of people I was safe. I had witnessed something that they didn't think I should have. I was trying to tell the coaches that these guys were bad and what they had done. They trapped me in a large warehouse type building but the building was empty. I was on the bottom level watching them as they changed into these lizard type creatures and they climbed to the top where they could watch me, if they could spot me. I have a feeling I shape sifted into something that let me sneak past them unseen. I finally got to a couple of coaches that would listen to me. We had to get in a car and keep moving because the guys were after me. So one of the coaches started questioning me after I told him everything. I had told him that I could shapeshift. Of course he wanted proof and told me to change to an ameoba (sp). My first thought was and how is he going to see me? Then I went into this state and I was beside an ameoba watching it move. I could still feel the person next to me bumping into me as the car bounced around. They laughed and said well are you going to do it? I said I did and they laughed again. Some how the car crashed and I was running again. I ran towards this buikding that was being demolished. The guys that were chasing me were thrilled because it would look like and accident. I slipped passst them and into a barn that had crush and run ( a very small gravel) in the hallways. I saw one of the coaches out in front of me and one of the other guys the next aisle over. I figured I could use the noise of the coaches to disguise my foot steps. I was close to the bad guy but he couldn't see me and there was something strange about his eyes and the way he moved his head. I saw that he was going to stop and I tried to stop so he wouldn't hear me. The coach had gotten outside so I couldn't cover my steps with his. When the guy tracking me stopped I tried but my foot slide. He looked in my direction but didn't see me but I still took off. There was this car, well it was really a half of a car. The rear end of it was gone. I got it in and knew it wouldn't crank up like a normal car but I could tap into my power and crank it it. So I put my finger to the ignition and started pouring energy/electricity into the car. The lights inside started to flash like it was trying to come on. I saw them running towards me and I kept pouring energy into the car and it had started moving. I knew that I was a shapeshifter at this time.

I woke.