Thursday, March 03, 2005

Freshly washed hair

Weird as it may sound washing my hair puts perspective on life. You're probably wondering how. I do some of my best thinking in the shower. There are no outside distractions and I can focus on thoughts. My emotions are soothed by the water. Heck I do some of my most effective magickal work there connecting with the element of water.

I still stand by what I said about love in my last post. To me, right now anyway, love is like a Unicorn. This mythical beast, the beauty which can rip your very soul from your body, yet it is unobtainable. Even if it can be obtained do you want to for fear of making it impure? Destroying it.

Was it for me to learn that nothing last forever? Or simply that everything changes? Maybe it was to show that I cannot believe any mans word. Having someone say something like I would never intentionally hurt you, says to me that, yes I am going to hurt you but to make you feel better about it, it wasn't intentional. Telling me something then never following through with it. Don't say something because you feel like you should. Say something because you mean it and you are going to follow through.

I don't want to become a hard person. However I feel like I'm being pushed to be one.