Sunday, February 20, 2005

Camping and Libraries

I was camping out with Branny. Pixie and Dirk were there too in another tent. There was a drain in this low area, I saw some bees flying around nothing bad just moving around. Then I noticed another area where the bees were flying around. Then there were more of them and I noticed they were coming out of the ground. That is where their nest was. They flew around us but never tried to land on us or sting us. I wanted to be afraid of them but they never gave me reason to be.

We walked across this one area and I found myself in a library. I walked through it because that wasn't where I was wanting to be. As I went through this dream I had to go to the library again. I went in looking for something and not sure what it was. These were old leather bound books. The peoples clothing was from different periods. Not just one but several. One blonde headed woman spoke to me but I don't remember what we had discussed. There were people of different ages in there also. I walked along the shelves looking at the titles of the books. Then I had to leave.

I got in the car with a man and another woman. We drove to what was suppose to be the camping place. Yet that isn't where we wound up. He was dropped off and something took place that I don't remember. I do remember a huge dinner being held, because I remember a large table that many of us sat at. There was always one seat too few but it seemed like we figured it out when I did a quick recount I found we were still one seat short. Then there were these kids who kept taking one of our chairs. They were all just out in the center of this room but no one would get one from there. They would just take one from another table. Then we were back to the car. We drove it to pick up the man. It was raining and there really was no one driving the car. I take that back they were but they were on the American side of the car. lol I saw the man standing on the sidewalk waiting for us. He smiled broadly at us and started across. The woman driving the car pulled up where he would have to walk into a deep puddle of water. I commented to her about it. I never saw this woman. The man stood for a moment staring at the car, he really liked this car. It was a turquoise green, long car. In this dream I realized I was sharing this man with this woman.. It was something I had just figured out in the dream itself. It was like I had just understood that she was one of his lovers too. I wasn't happy about this and then I woke.

Yes this was another dream of being in Wales.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pixie said...

Yippee! I was camping in Wales with Georgia!!

8:22 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home