Friday, February 18, 2005

Last Night

I spent the afternoon with my sister. Well talked quite a bit and I am surprised at some content of our conversation. So needless to say that was very heavily on my mind.

So off to bed I went at 12:00 after watching two movies.

The one dream I remember is confronting Dale (BIL) about what he was doing to my sister. I called him and told him I needed to talk with him about my Sis. So he came over and talked with me about what was going on. He assured me he loved her and didn't know why she was acting the way she was. While he was there I was checking the house and noticed that the gate was open as was a door in the basement. It scared me so I asked him to check it out which he did. He left and I went in the house which was more like a fortress. The looks of it that is. I was there with my mom when someone tried to break in. There were these unknown elements trying to get in but then there was Dale, looking a little crazed. I just remember him sounding odd. Somewhere in this Dale said that if I had sex with him that it would help him think. Of course my brain was saying excuse me? I finally gave in, though I have to say it was not his eyes I looked into, or his neck I kissed nor his lips I tasted... So we had sex and I think that's when he left. Then he came back acting like a crazy man. He stood out in front of the house and was yelling for us to come out. He threatened to do something to Gay if we didn't. He threatened to tell Gay and was acting crazy enough for me to become afraid of him. The dream became more intense, enough to make me wake myself up.