Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Just been thinking about how easily we can be misunderstood. Responding to someone without thinking through what you say or how they may take it. Forgetting they aren't using your brain so they have no idea where you are going with a statement. Sort of like this blog. lol

My brain is on over time and not functioning quite as well as I'd like. Plus it's thinking a subjects that I'd rather not think on anymore. Subjects dead and gone. I've been thinking of life and love. Is the latter even worth thinking on? I don't really know and at this point I'd say no. I'm not talking love of your friends and I'm not dismissing that at all. It's that deeper love one that we are taught is a love of a life time. The love who will never betray you. The love who will always be with you.

Have you ever wondered if sometimes we come into this life not to love but to tie up loose ends? If so I guess I've tied up four so far this life. I wonder if they really cared or if it was simply a desire to tie up the loose ends also?

I guess love isn't anything we are ever promised.