Saturday, March 05, 2005

Saturday Mornings

I'm tired and cranky this morning. I went to bed at a good hour and slept horrible. First thing was Michael was too tired to go up to his bed so he slept on the sofa. I noticed he had a few disturbing movements while sleeping on the sofa earlier. He was jumping around, so I stroked his head and he relaxed. Then I go to bed and just fall asleep when he screamed. He hasn't done that is a while. Of course that woke me right up and I lay there and listen to see if he was mumbling or if he would appear in my doorway. Neither happened and I tried to go back to sleep. Something must have been after the geese down by the lake cause I heard them raising hell. Finally started snoozing again and leg cramps and lower back pain woke me up. It went on like that all night. Little noises woke me.

When I went to bed as I crawled in I felt like something was right in my face. It was dark like someone was standing there. They would have had to be on my bed if they were. I was mumbling about bothering and I turned to get the covers situated and it was there again, really close to my face. When I rolled back over to my left side I felt like it was just moving around. My first thought was fear but I pushed that away and tried to feel but got nothing. Maybe Michael felt it too and that's why he screamed. Dang it. I just put that together.

So I've started and my body hurts. Thighs, lower back, cramping off and on. I'm feeling cranky cause of it. I am more tired now than I was when I went to bed. Of course my internal clock starts screaming at around 6am to wake me up. If I had the strength i'd be looking for a fight. lol

The darn cats were noisy last night too. Sounded like freakin elephants running through the house.

Yes I'm feeling whiny this morning. lol

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

We have those elephant cats here too! It's quite clever how they are little tiptoey things at the bottom of the stairs but then they run up the stairs and along the hall and you're just waiting for the ceiling to come down!
I hope you have a better nights sleep tonight xxx

6:05 PM 
Blogger Georgia said...

Thanks Kate. I did sleep a little better but I'm thinking that it's time for those spirits to get noisy again. lol

I'm amazed that cats, the silent killing machine they can be, can sound like an elephant running through the house. lol On top of that when I'm sitting on the sofa Marvin forgets I'm here and jumps on me then streaks away like I scared him. lol I just love cats.

7:24 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home