Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Stuff

Last night was one suck ass night for sleeping. My sinuses decided that they wanted attention. Yep and they were like a two year old having a tantrum. So sleep again tried to evade me.

Though I did manage some sleep and had an odd dream.

I was in a parking lot in my car. It wouldn't start up but it was rolling. The starter made no noise at all. I stopped the car and started thinking I could jump start it if I could get it on a hill. So I got out and pulled to car to one point and realized that I wouldn't be able to pull it up hill. So I let it roll to another hill. There were these two men there and one of them I was drawn too. We talked about the car. The scene changed because the car was no longer a part of it. I got on a pegasus that was gray. Not white gray... just gray. The man got on with me. I shifted from being on the pegasus to being on the ground watching us fly. I stood and watched with the other man.

Then of course I woke up because my head was splitting.

I had a snippet of a dream that I thought was self explanatory.

I was in the house and it was cluttered. It was a organzined clutter but I wanted to clean it up. I was having fun cleaning. I remember how playful I felt. Then Tom came home and I saw his back as he walked through the door. He had a red and white shirt on a hanger over his shoulder. I turned and an extension cord had snaked up through the mattress and headboard of the bed and wrapped around my neck. I fought it off and in the fight the clutter became scattered. The room was a complete messed. Everything about him was in order and everything about me wasn't. I saw this as meaning that I felt my life was still in a mess and his wasn't.