Saturday, March 12, 2005

What's love got to do with it?

It's interesting when you think about it. Love has many levels and it's hard to wade through what's what some times. Is it what we expect that make it harder to understand? Is it the unclear signals or unclear communication? This is starting to remind mind me of the "I love you but am not in love with you" line. lol

I think that I liked it better when I didn't have to even think of love. It's annoying that I even have to worry about it. Maybe I won't anymore cause it sure makes life a lot easier when you don't.

Yeah, I think that's it. Just go about life and if it happens it happens. If I'm not happy about it I'll just say fuck off. I don't owe anyone anything. Don't think I'll take anyone serious anymore either. It's not worth it for me.

I'm releasing expectations.