Friday, March 18, 2005

Tornado

Last night I remember dreaming of a tornado. There was a man and woman there and there older children. Some cats. I remember as the tornado was coming, I was trying to get the cats down to the basement for safety. I remember the others were already down there and they were setting something up. This basement was also outside. Anyway I turned around and the cats were back upstairs. I gathered them again and put them down stairs. When I opened the door to the basement they had all this stuff blocking the stairs. I know this came from the movie Ladder 49 because I watched it yesterday. Anyway I got in the car with some other people. I think there were two others. We started driving towards this tornado but they didn't know we were headed towards it. They realized we were and I said oh yeah I forgot to tell you that. I felt the car being shaken and we pulled into this garage to wait for the tornado to pass. So everything was calm and I realized that we were in the eye and that would be one way to get back to where we needed to be. We could drive inside this eye and be protected.

I know it is kind of weird. lol