Sunday, March 20, 2005

*sighs*

So, are there pet phases that you feel like should only be used with you? I do and I take offense when it is used on someone else. Well for me it's not as much offense as being pissed off. You know, maybe I take things too personal or take it too mean too much. It obviously doesn't mean as much to the other person as it did me. I don't want to just say I give up but damn I feel like it would be the best thing to do. I think it's just that there is no reason for all the hurt. I don't want to hear well you need to go through the bad so you'll recognize the good. That's bullshit. I've had bad and guess what? I'm not interested in any more of the bad crap. I learn after one time so I don't need more. So get rid of this bad crap and bring on the good.

Not special to that person is what it means to me. I'll have to think on this for a bit. It's not that I'm sad or upset just a little hurt.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog doing a search for blogs that mention Louise Hay.

I think I know what you mean. It is frustrating to discover your perception of a relationship may be different than the other party. It is almost like feeling deceived, even if it wasn't intentional on their part.

8:07 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home