Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Dream 3/22/2005

I had gone to something like a town festival. There were people seeling stuff and other just wandering around.. People seeing each other and chit chatting.

I saw Tom there several times just milling around. I stopped by this little eating place to grab some thing to drink. I went by the freezy machine and noticed that they had kiwi/strawberry and they had cherry. I decided I'd have the kiwi strawberry one. As I past the machine I almost didn't fit between the machine and the table, As I passed I bumped the table. I went to stand and line and had noticed before a blind man with his dog. The dog was so sweet, it wanted everyone to pet it. Earlier the man had asked someone not to pet his dog. So now I'm standing in line and the dog came up to me and was pushing my hand trying to get me to pet him. I told him, outloud, that I couldn't pet him unless his owner said I could. The dog kept on, so I told him how pretty and sweet he was but until the man so I couldn't pet him. The dog insisted. The man was eating spaghetti. He stood upand the dog was torn on doing his job and getting me to pet him. The man stopped next to the table and the dog kept walking around him. He brushed up agains the woman and she yelled at the dog. The man bent over but it was weird the way he bent down. He asked her if she was staring at his glasses. They started laughing and it seemed they knew each other. I found myself back out side and I ran into an old friend and she was really uneasy around me and excuse herself fairly quickly. I went to this other place and there was a bus there and a young girl was sleeping in the front seat. I wandered around and wound up back at the bus. These people were looking for that girl. They were so happy to find her in the bus. I told them she had been there all day. The woman said well she hit her head earlier and wanted to lay down. I told her that was dangerous to let her sleep like that after hurting her head.

Then I had to go to the bathroom so back to the eating place. It was all real tight spaces walking through this place. The doorways were all small. I finally got to the bathroom and there was one door open. I went in and this woman was going out the other door. This was the handicapped stall. I turned to look out and this older woman was walking towards it so I came out. I looked and all the stalls were full. I looked down the way and the last two were being used by two asian men. The next two by their wives. I pitched a fit saying they didn't belong in there. They were talking in what ever dialect they spoke. I was so mad because they had come in the back door. All of these toilets were raised so you could see everyone. One of the Asian women got up and she had peed on the seat and didn't clean it up. For that fact she didn't even flush. I was mad about that too. This other woman appeared and I was complaining to her how dirty the woman had been. I looked out the door because that's where all the Asian's were. There was a table out there and under the table there were hundreds of maypops.

I was back outside again and there was this company that was buying old barns. Instead of taking them apart they were just dragging them back to their place. This was being done inside another barn. I got the feeling that door was like a portal or something. When it went through that door and was gone. This larger barn was filled with hay. I turned around to see the blind man again. This time he wasn't human. He was a reddish fleshy color, sort of like being sunburned. He had these rows of flesh on his head. I believe three on each side. His skin was wrinkly, like big standing out wrinkles. His mouth was where his third eye would be. He was shoveling spaghetti into this mouth. It was all over his head. This is when I woke up.