Saturday, May 07, 2005

1 Fish, 2 Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish

Last night I had an odd dream. I'm not real sure what to make of it.

It seemed pretty much center around my pond. Not where it is now but my pond and my fish. There was something wrong and I was having to get the fish out. Seems like there was sickness in the pond. I found one of those above ground pools and said that's what I've been looking for. I can put the fish in that until I get the pond fixed. The person said they wanted $150.00 for it. So I bought it. As I was doing all this I was taking note of which fish were still alive. I was happy with how many had survived. As I went back to catch them I had trouble finding them. This is when I noticed they were on the bottom dead. I was crying over their deaths, and trying to find any that were alive. I found two and cried more. I told the person that was close to me that I don't know how it happening because so many had been alive. I saw one of the babies on the ground alive and I picked him up and put him in the water. Then I noticed that Black was still alive so I scooped him out. Percy was next, and then I saw that more of them were alive. I was getting excited because they were coming back to life. I was happily scooping them out when I woke up.