Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Rant - very rant

I've got to get this off my chest or I'll explode.


Now on a list that I really love someone sent a photo. Personally with the women we've had lose babies I thought it was very insensitive. This same photo has been used by Pro-life people and well it's pissed me off.

I was nice on list because I don't think it would have helped anyone to explode.

Now the owner wrote a very good response to the situation and explained why it was inappropriate to send the photo. She hit on women's rights. Now some guy says he refused to get into a debate over women's rights. No shit sherlock you aren't a woman therefore keep your fucking nose out of it. I'm sick and tired of people trying to shove their damn beliefs and morals down other people's throat.

My body is mine and not some dickhead's that doesn't even know me. You don't like that shove it up your ass. You don't like abortion that's your right, don't try take my right to an abortion away from me. Keep your beliefs on birth control pills to yourself. You don't think I should be taking them, then fuck off.

I could fucking spit fire right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pixie said...

...I could fucking spit fire right now....

Good visual -- Georgia the Dragon!

5:11 PM 
Blogger Puffer said...

Well I guess I missed that one.. Damn I go away and all kinds of shit happens.. Good thing you blogged it instead of tore him a new ass, although I'm sure you would have loved to.. but.. your a wonderful woman who can control her emotions. :D

Love,
Heather

12:03 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was pretty friggin mad myself about that one Georgia. Good grief. What a mar00n!! Ack I still can't get over the picture...and sorry, he knew what he was trying to accomplish.

love,
Sere

1:21 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home