Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Today feels a bit off. Not necessarily bad just off. I think this is just one of those roller coaster days. Up, down, around, up.... Just a weird day I guess.

There is a loneliness to this day. It's not that I necessarily feel alone just lonely. I know that sounds rather confusing but it's the feeling I have at this moment. Still I'm not sad, just off. Maybe it's a day of introspection.

I was just thinking that I should send out to a specific person and get them to call me. No more had I thought that then I get a text message from Jo and Branny. lol Gods I miss them both. Now they weren't who I was thinking of but still what a great gift.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wild Mountain Gryph said...

Well now we know one of the reasons the day felt off and kind of weird. Thanks for all the loving support lady luv.

3:22 AM 
Blogger Mab said...

{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}

I wish we lived closer together.

yours
Mab
xxxxx

7:48 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home