Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Defcon

I realized that as this week is progressing I'm getting depressed. Then it hit me. Thursday the 19th is my one year anniversary on my divorce.

I really didn't think I would feel it like this at this point. I noticed I'm feeling a little short tempered.

Hold on.. I've got to go take some excedrin and refill my glass of wine.

Ok.. I'm back.

I've noticed I've had headaches for the past few days also. I've had no energy, I can't remember anything either and no desire for anything really. I get tired easily. I just don't really care a whole lot either.

I know it's only a day and I know I can make it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

your in my thoughts

Aud xxx

4:35 PM 
Blogger Cerridwyn's Cauldron said...

**huge huge hug**
Love you
XOXOXO
Shonna

11:36 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home