Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Ok so here is how my day went...

I slept horrible cause I think I was probably a bit worried about going back to the doctor today plus Tom was freaked out about his surgery and I think I was picking up his worry.

So I get up and get in the shower and make sure I shave my legs... Well... good thing I did... They did an internal and external ultrasound. So I find out the I've got one fibroid tumor that is as big as the uterus is suppose to be. I think they counted 5 total. After I was ultrasounded I was hurting from the pressing... So the doctor gave me some options....

One: To grin and bare it. When I do go through menopause the tumors will stop causing any problems and go away.

Two: Hysterectomy, then the fibroids will be gone and so will my uterus...
Which I don't really need anymore...

Three: Just have the tumors removed which will come back anyway before menopause.

Four: Some kind of things they basically inject into the tumors but there is no guarantees that will do much of anything.

Five: Take birth control pills which should help some and wait for menopause...

I think all these options suck... but what ya going to do?



THEN! Tom had his eye surgery and Matt (the oldest son) had to go pick him up from surgery. They wouldn't let Michael drive him home. I was still at the doctors office and he hadn't told me what the ultrasounds showed. So Matt went and picked him up. On my way home I called Gay (my sis) to tell her what the doctor said. So she said let's have lunch. So we did... As I was waiting on her to get to where we were going to eat Tom called. He said you need to hurry up and come back to the house to put eye drops in my eyes. Don't you have to wonder why he thinks I'm responsible for putting drops in his eyes? Why I need to hurry back? I showed up around 4:00 and yeah I put the drops in but it's because I am worried the boys may hurt his surgery... Just pisses me off he thinks that he can order me around like that.


I laughingly made a comment that he owed something like 3900 billion dollars... It's a joke I've always said... He said I've been more than generous enough. He is such an ass. I think it's time to put cayenne pepper in my shoe to get him to move the hell out. I'm tired of that shit.