Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Well today was a little strange. I felt so raw... It's not the right word but as close as I can get. I woke up feeling that way and when I read my emails I realized that I was picking up feeling stronger than I had. If someone was annoyed I felt it but the problem was I started feeling annoyed. Maybe it is because I asked to open up more and it's starting. LOL So I'll be more careful.

I'm getting excited about my trip. Everyday, I can't help but grinning because I get to go meet my friends from WG in the UK. I am excited. There is so much to do! LOL I've got books to read, I've got to take my computer (so I can download my pics to it), camera, little wire that goes between camera and computer, memory sticks for the camera, a journal to write in, decide which book/s I want to take with me. Oh yeah clothes... :-D I must pack clothes too! I've been thinking on that. LOL I guess layers. Heck I'd know for sure on the temps here. Cause in July/August it will be hot as hell here. LOL So I guess I'll take some layer type stuff just in case.