Monday, May 31, 2004

It's a quiet day. Memorial Day and all here. I'm a little between drained and not. I'm not sure what's up with that though. Unless maybe it's more like going between depression and being ok.

It's a rainy day here today. I love the rain though. I woke this morning several times with the rain trying to beat it's way through the sky lights in the bedroom. It's a nice sound. As the rain drops fell it lulled me back to sleep a couple of times. I woke up feeling very cuddly. Marvin (cat) jumped up on the bed and started petting me. LOL He loved his attention this morning. I feel like I should give him a lot after him protecting me as well as he does. It's not his fault that I'm thick skulled and didn't pick up on what he was doing. lol He loves to play in my hair. He kneads and kneads.. LOL Of course then my hair is all messed up.

Trusting is starting to be something that I'm fighting. I don't want to keep trusting but I guess it's wrong when you don't.