Monday, May 31, 2004

Today I was sitting here thinking on a love past. Annoyed that a betrayal had been allowed be me. I knew better yet let it happen anyway. So with that in mind I was thinking of his possibly next betrayee... and I wrote this and sent it on the wind.

Open your eyes so you may see,
If there is truth in front of thee.

Do not be blinded by words so sweet,
see them for what they are prepare for retreat.

Do not be frightened by what you see there,
for in love and war all is fair.

Protect your heart from those untrue,
Take special care from me to you.


Hehe... every bit of it is true. Whether anyone believes it or not I'm quite the champion when it comes to helping others when I know they are going to get hurt. There is no malice in what I sent. It's just helpful words and hopefully hints.