Sunday, June 06, 2004

I've been quiet for the past few days haven't I? Oh well, I'm here now.

Ok, So I got to meet Karen and her friend Sherece. They are both lovely people. I was amazed at both of them. Karen is never at a loss for words which was so great. I think she could make anyone feel comfortable. AND my Gods she is amazing. I loved listening to her talk about religion. It was very interesting. Sherece is wonderful in her own right. I liked her approach on religion too. She had a really great energy about her. I will say though her being younger I'd thought she would have lasted longer than Karen and I. LOL

Now about the Movie! :-) Oh I so enjoyed it. I loved it and the guys were just fabulous... They were just so cute and well... I just enjoyed it so much. There were some glitches getting it going cause the AV guy was confused and Karen jumped right in and kept everyone's attention while it got straightened out. :-) No wondered she pleasured Colin Devlin so much. LOL

I was going to go back last night but Michael though said he didn't miss me was all over me when I got home. LOL So I spent the evening with him. We talked and watched tv together. He is so funny. I asked him if had had any ho's over and he was annoyed at me for asking. I asked him if he had had a drunken party while I was gone and he rolled his eyes. LOL He is so funny about things... LOL I would loved to have gone back but well, with the divorce so fresh Michael still feels a bit unsure. Friday night proved it to me. I'll have to do a lot of reassuring before I go to the UK. I don't want him to be afraid I won't come back. I don't want to lose the bond we have.