Saturday, June 19, 2004

I have a schedule! :-o! *giggles*

Friday, July 30th: Lands at Birmingham Airport and is picked up by Jamie (Georgia, look for a wench dressed in pink, bouncing a lot) at around 8am
Saturday, July 31st:
Sunday, August 1st:
Monday, August 2nd:
Tuesday, August 3rd: Moot! Evening at the New Inn, Salop Street, Wolverhampton
Wednesday, August 4th: Evening - drive down to Glastonbury and camp overnight there
Thursday, August 5th: Spend entire day in Glastonbury and camp overnight there
Friday, August 6th: Back to Wolverhampton, via Avebury and Stonehenge, then celebrate the night away in Wolves
Saturday, August 7th:
Sunday, August 8th: Departs Birmingham Airport, taken by Mab

Isn't that just cool?! I am so excited... at least I know that I am going to have a lot of fun while I'm there. Even if I did nothing but get to talk with everybody I'd have a great time. :-) I'm easily amused. ;-)