Friday, June 11, 2004

Well now this was a fucked up day. I was beside myself with panic. It started last night I felt some panic building but I was able to sleep. This morning some things were going through my mind and I felt it building. Then it hit full force. It was terrible. It's building again... I feel it.

It's almost like building too much energy in a circle and not releasing it or grounding. Totally freaked about it. I've opened up more and I'm just having to learn what to do about it. It will be fine. Another thing I've noticed is that I'm seeing a whole lot more movement around the house. Inside and out. I keep thinking someone is walking across my driveway. It's really annoying because I look every time. LOL

I'm off now to color my hair... I wonder what color it will be when I get out of the shower. LOL I'll let you know.