Monday, June 21, 2004

Fucked up Lunch

Well, I think today was to help me decide somethings. One being I'm not having lunch with Tom anymore. Two I'm not being supportive anymore. I'm not going to tell him that his eye surgery is going to be ok. I'm not going to tell him everything is going to be alright. Cause I don't care anymore.

Here is what happened. He asked me if I wanted to have lunch with him and we would go by the doctors office and give them their money for his eye surgery. I said sure. So we get in the car and somehow wind up talking about sex. This lead to Dallas. He told me they were in a stage. So this conversation goes on for maybe 20 minutes. Mostly him venting. I offer good advice when I could and tried to be supportive. So he pays the doctor and we head to lunch. We get there and are having a conversation and I can feel him getting emotional about it. Of course we are still talking about Dallas. Well he tells me that when he went to Jacksonville that Dallas had made a comment to one of his friends she was coming down to reel him in that he was getting too far a field. This again is after she tells him she needs time. Well being my subtle self I said "oh so she was being like a dog and had to come piss on you to mark you". He took offense and said I needed to use a better analogy. I said why that's the way you talk to me. So he continued the same thing about her reeling him in yet keeping him at a distance. I said, "Here let me raise my leg a little higher". Well that rightly pissed him off so he quite talking to me. He is very mature you know. So we sat there eating in silence when it became too much for him. He knows I'm right and it pisses him right off. I know she is only after his money and he is too stupid to see it or he doesn't want to believe it. Anyway I'm done. When he falls in his own shit he can eat it too.

I don't care anymore and that little cord I had attached has been cut. Let him deal with life without a buffer. Let him figure out what he lost as a friend.