Sunday, June 20, 2004

Today I went up to see my Dad for Father's Day. He was having a good day and didn't seem to have any problems hearing anyone. Plus he is starting to have some problems with memory and he is getting pretty testy. However since today was all about him he was doing great. :-)

Michael didn't want to drive up there but I can't blame him it's about 1 hour and 20 to 30 minutes. He just isn't use to driving that long. Me however am but still I hate the drive. LOL Funny thing was Michael was asleep in the car after only being on the road for 20 minutes. LOL When he was a baby and had trouble sleeping we would take him for a ride and it never felled to make him sleepy. *grins* It still works and we don't want that to happen now.

My dad was so sweet today... I gave him money because he always is looking to buy something plus he is so hard to buy for. He asked me if I needed the money. He was going to give it back to me. *smiles* I thought that was incredibly sweet of him.

Now my mom and I had a talk and let me say my dad must really be pushing her buttons. She told me that after one incident that she told him if he didn't behave while they were in the car she wasn't driving him anywhere else. Then there was another thing he did and she told him if he wasn't careful she would walk out the door and never come back. Now THAT worried me. My mom is one of the most easy going people you could every know. When she does get upset, which happens about oh every 30 years.