Thursday, June 24, 2004

After Tom and I had a big fight where he told me to shut up because he didn't like what I said. I told him of course he had no right to tell me to shut up and to stop doing it. He said he would say if he wanted so I talked right over him and said you don't have that right.

So then we had a fight by email. LOL I may post those I'll have to read them to make sure there isn't anything too bad in them.

So he told me he was going to move out. So instead of finishing out the basement for like an in-law suite he is just going to move somewhere else. That will be a good thing. Then I don't have to worry about him being here. I don't have to worry if he is feeling upset about Dallas and how that is going to affect us. He has always taken his frustrations out of us. He will yell at us over nothing because he is upset about something else.

Once he is gone then I'll start painting the inside like I want. I know I only have two years here but at least I can enjoy it while I'm here.